Solving Webcomic Issues We All Face.
Starting a story can be intimidating. There are so many different things to consider! The plot, the characters, the theme…Where to begin? Robin (LeyLinesComic.com & MokoPress.com), Dawn (DawnGriffinStudios.com), Chris (CapesNBabes.com), and Liz (AdrastusComic.com) share their favorite resources and techniques for developing your stories and getting started.
People, Books, and Software mentioned:
- Ryan Fisher of Torchlight Lullaby
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
- Invisible Ink: A Practical Guide to Building Stories that Resonate by Brian McDonald
- The Five C’s of Cinematography: Motion Picture Filming Techniques by Joseph V. Mascelli
- Framed Ink: Drawing and Composition for Visual Storytellers by Marcos Mateu-Mestre
- Wally Wood’s 22 Comic Panels That Always Work
- Scrivener Software
- Write Or Die
- Graphic Storytelling and Visual Narrative (Will Eisner Instructional Books) by Will Eisner
- Oatley Academy Storyteller’s Summit