Solving Webcomic Issues We All Face.
We’re tackling WA listener questions in a Social-Media-Storm of Q&A. Robin Childs (LeyLinesComic.com & MokoPress.com), Dawn Griffin (DawnGriffinStudios.com) and Chris Flick (CapesNBabes.com) tackle your questions as they come, live from our Twitter and Facebook feeds.
- Krystina Atkins of the webcomic Soulbound asked: When you have an awesome scene in your head and cant find the references to make it. I use 3D programs to help, but are there better ways?
- @VexinglyYours of the webcomic Forgotten_Roots asked: When tabling at cons, do you only promote your books/comic or do you use fanart to draw people to your booths?
- Walter Ostlie of Cubicles and Shiver Bureau asked: I’ve been seeing more conventions with a small press area, do you think it would be better for indie comic creators to stay in artist alley or move to the small press area?
- John Gallagher of Sky-Dog comics asks: Subscription vs advertising as a revenue stream?
- Logan Wheeler of Comic or a Dollar asks: Hey, guys – what do you think about entirely digital media versus good ol’ pen and paper?
- The Five C’s of Cinematography: Motion Picture Filming Techniques
- Some examples of more advanced drawing mannequins