Welcome to the Webcomic Workshop!
The Webcomic Workshop is a podcast that troubleshoots the world of webcomics. The four of come together with the problems and issues we face of creating and promoting our own webcomics. We then share with you the solutions we come up with in our round table discussions.
This week, the podcast is covering the following:
- Dawn: Needing to update more to improve readership, but lack of time would hurt the quality. Quality vs. Quantity
- Ken: Finding the value in your work and communicating it
- Antoine: Redesigning a character when in the middle of a storyline
- Byron: Promoting your comic/work during a hiatus
- Drinks of the Week: Antoine is drinking a Voga Rosa. Pink Italian Wine
- Quick Tip of the Week: When you’re alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go – downtown!