The Webcomic Workshop is a podcast that troubleshoots the world of webcomics. The four of come together with the problems and issues we face of creating and promoting our own webcomics. We then share with you the solutions we come up with in our round table discussions.
This week, the podcast is covering the following:
- Dawn: Cons of being totally digital- not having genuine artwork to sell. Does it hurt you that much?
- Ken: Writing – do you dumb it down? Do you TRY to make it silly? What’s the best formula for humor?
- Antoine: Drunk Duck (or others): Is it worth it for increasing readership?
- Byron: What if your readers just don’t buy your stuff.
- Drinks of the Week: Antoine is strangely drinking water, the others are having Guinness and Killian’s Irish Red.
- Quick Tip of the Week: Backing up WordPress/ComicPress