This unscheduled Podcast is a very special one! While DAwn was getting married, we invited David Reddick of “Legend of Bill” and covers the following:
- David: Writing, and what happens if/when you start to write yourself into either a corner, AND/OR you start to have to many loose threads running that you might lose track (or keep on track), and if this is a good/bad thing and how to handle it?
- Antoine: Splash Page on your website: yes or no? What are the pros & cons?
- Ken: Where/who do you guys bounce creative ideas off of others (obviously Team Canada works together), what’s the process and how did you go about developing that relationship?
- Byron: Commenting on other people’s webcomics. what to say. What is the “proper etiquette” for leaving comments, especially for other creators leaving comments on your site.
- Antoine’s Drink of the week: The famous Legend of Bill Grasshopper!
- Final Thought: On-line Back ups